HELP! Does this mean I passed the PTCE?

Started by Ricky93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ricky93

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went to take the PTCE the morning and when I finished I got a printout saying "Preliminary Result: Pass" on it.

And then the fine print underneath says it's unofficial and that it's subject to modificaiton? Assuming that I of course followed guidelines and code of conduct, is it safe to say that I guaranteed passed or must wait for my final results because its common to change the score? 😕
 
So I went to take the PTCE the morning and when I finished I got a printout saying "Preliminary Result: Pass" on it.

And then the fine print underneath says it's unofficial and that it's subject to modificaiton? Assuming that I of course followed guidelines and code of conduct, is it safe to say that I guaranteed passed or must wait for my final results because its common to change the score? 😕

Yes, you passed.
 
So I went to take the PTCE the morning and when I finished I got a printout saying "Preliminary Result: Pass" on it.

And then the fine print underneath says it's unofficial and that it's subject to modificaiton? Assuming that I of course followed guidelines and code of conduct, is it safe to say that I guaranteed passed or must wait for my final results because its common to change the score? 😕

you passed. your actual score will be mailed to you later on. and NO your score does not get modified enough to make a passing score a failing grade. you're fine
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it a while ago. I only studied two days. I got my score back and missed only by a few points. I still got into pharmacy school anyways. So thank god I didn't need it.
 
Anyone know what is the passing score for the PTCE? I just started studying for it couple days ago and got 75% from one of the practice exams. Will be taking it this thursday.Thanks in advance!
 
Anyone know what is the passing score for the PTCE? I just started studying for it couple days ago and got 75% from one of the practice exams. Will be taking it this thursday.Thanks in advance!

This was like 4 years ago. but I think its around 620 or 650 if I remember correctly. I dont know the full score though