Help!! Dr Collins 2015

Started by jmok92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmok92

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have recently purchased a dr collins study guide with 2015 updates but they did not come in the envelopes as pictured so I am trying to find out if it is legitimate or if there is any missing material. If anybody is willing to video chat with me to compare guides or send pictures of the first page of each packet or anything you could do to help at all, my email is [email protected]. Also, if you are selling one with the updates as well and can help me figure out if mine is legitimate, I can purchase through you instead or compensate in some other way. Thank you all in advance for your time and help!!

Jess
 
Hello, I have recently purchased a dr collins study guide with 2015 updates but they did not come in the envelopes as pictured so I am trying to find out if it is legitimate or if there is any missing material. If anybody is willing to video chat with me to compare guides or send pictures of the first page of each packet or anything you could do to help at all, my email is [email protected]. Also, if you are selling one with the updates as well and can help me figure out if mine is legitimate, I can purchase through you instead or compensate in some other way. Thank you all in advance for your time and help!!

Jess
what makes you think they're not? the Collins doesn't look like the Kaplan guide at all. hehe it almost looks like someone literally typed it up in a hurry and just printed it out