Help! Emailed USF, now so confused

Started by ecbprept4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ecbprept4

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I emailed university of south florida asking questions about their GPA calculations, etc. They stated that they use the prerequisite GPA that PTCAS sends them using the highest grade earned. However, I was under the impression that PTCAS uses all repeated prereq classes in their prerequisite GPA calculation. Am I wrong and they only use the highest grade in the prerequisite GPA calculation?
 
PTCAS uses all classes (repeats included) for pre req GPA calculation.
http://www.ptcas.org/GPA/

I would call for clarification. Then ask for a courtesy written copy for your records too (email is fine) if this calculation difference really changes things for you.