Help finding dental lab job?

Started by hlsawdust
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hlsawdust

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I've been trying to find a dental lab job to get some exposure to maxing wax molds, working with metal and porcelain, etc. but I'm having the hardest time trying to find any labs that might have openings for volunteering/internships. I'm currently looking for places in the vicinity of Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL but can't even find anything at UW or UIC. Does anyone know of any large-scale laboratories that might be in either of these two areas? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!