Help!! Findlay pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopingstar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do anyone know how Pharmacy school of Findlay let their students know if they got accepted?
I just wonder because I have a friend who applied to FL with me knew that he already got accepted. ( they called him last friday, one week after the interview day)
So it mean that you already are rejected if you did not get any phone call from FL.
If any one know about this, please let me know. It is very important to me.
Thank you very much

Members don't see this ad.

Do anyone know how Pharmacy school of Findlay let their students know if they got accepted?
I just wonder because I have a friend who applied to FL with me knew that he already got accepted. ( they called him last friday, one week after the interview day)
So it mean that you already are rejected if you did not get any phone call from FL.
If any one know about this, please let me know. It is very important to me.
Thank you very much

If FL means Findlay, i interviewed on the 15th and just got a letter that i was placed on waiting list. If your friend got in did he finish his pre-reqs

Did you get any phone call from Findlay?
I haven't received any phone call or letter
I dont know what my status is.
I think I was already rejected.
My friend's GPA is 3.82
my GPA is : 3.45
I think that is the reason why I was rejected from FL
I hope LF put me on waiting list.

When did you receive the letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the 15th also and just got a letter today saying I'm on the wait list, because their second year class is currently filled (60 people). I would say if you interviewed on the 15th and don't here anything this week then you should call and ask.

Just got the letter today, they placed me on the waiting list.
Does anyone know how many transfer students Findlay accepted this year.
And what are our chances to get into from the waiting list.

findlay is a 0-6 program , i doubt many if any people would leave. I dont think they accept many transfers either. Maybe some will leave, you never know i guess

findlay is a 0-6 program , i doubt many if any people would leave. I dont think they accept many transfers either. Maybe some will leave, you never know i guess

DId you get into FL already?
or you have the same as my status

Findlay's goal is to never have more than/less than 60 students/class. So if one student drops out for whatever reason then they will take one transfer student into that class.

Interviewed at Findlay and was wait-listed. Since it was my last choice of schools, I requested that they remove my name from the list...a week later, I got a formal (fancy notecard) letter of acceptance...go figure...but still not going there