1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

help for verbal .please

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by srikrishna, Jul 31, 2011.

1. srikrishna

Pre-Pharmacy
    hi my test is on 28th sep . iam not good in english , can somebody suggest me how to prepare for verbal , s.c , r.c. can i get good score in this 1 month time .pppppplease help me out:scared:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. katePharm

Pharmacy Student

What study guide do you have now?

4. srikrishna

Pre-Pharmacy
    i have kaplan and collins

5. harmonidrum

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    memorize collins and top 300 gre words

6. dudecoolname

dudecoolname words under my username
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Yea and if you have a smart phone there is a free app by Kaplan that has the top 500 GRE words in flashcards form. Just type in "GRE" into the marketplace.

7. thesituation559

thesituation559 Ready for whatever
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    English is my first language but I never was into reading (other than chem and bio books lol) so my verbal is lacking. I'm taking the exam in Sept and for the verbal sections so far I have memorized Dr Collins verbal section. I'm learning my root words and prefixes. I'm making flash cards for those and memorzing a letter a day so it will take roughly 18-20 days since some letters have very few to memorize. I"m also memorizing this list http://quizlet.com/300134/kaplan-gre-flash-cards/ It's the top 500 words. Should this help me on the verbal section by doing all this. Harmodiom you give a lot of good advice on these boards. Are the words from the website the best ones to lear or is there another list? Thanks

8. srikrishna

Pre-Pharmacy
    hi iam first studying chemistry from kaplan and then from dr . collins chemistry . do you think iam doing right?

9. thesituation559

thesituation559 Ready for whatever
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    honestly from what i have heard Kaplan chem is a waist of time. I'm gonna go thru Collins chem and Im going to skim thru my ochem books first ten chapters. Hopefully that will be good enough. If someone else has better input I would appreciate it