-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HELP for waitlisted and deferred applicants!
Started by nancy0511
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on the alternative lists - both Midwestern Glendale and Downers Grove 🙄
cherryturnover said:on the alternative lists - both Midwestern Glendale and Downers Grove 🙄
oh, same here, same here..When was yr interviews??? I was interviewed at both schools early Jan??? do they tell you anything more?? When I contacted them, the answer i got is "yr status is you're on alternate list, that's ALL we can tell you..."... But I got in NOVA, so less worries..... 🙂
Turned down acceptance at PBA and waitlisted at Samford
I've turned down spots at Midwestern-Downer's Grove, University of Oklahoma (Tulsa campus), and Northeastern's Accelerated Program. I have also paid my deposit at UNC but will be turning that down as soon as my 1st choice school cashes my deposit for their school. Good luck to everyone waiting... Hopefully it will all turn out great in the end
astevens
astevens
I'll be declining Ohio State shortly.
Turned down Shenandoah, and NOVA.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurepharm.d.? said:oh, same here, same here..When was yr interviews??? I was interviewed at both schools early Jan??? do they tell you anything more?? When I contacted them, the answer i got is "yr status is you're on alternate list, that's ALL we can tell you..."... But I got in NOVA, so less worries..... 🙂
My interviews were at Feb (Downers Grove) and March (Glendale). Nope, they did not tell me anything more other than the letters they sent me that told me I was on the alternative lists. I don't like additional waiting so grrr... I thought I would get rejected from Glendale but I didn't, lol. Well, it seemed like there are quite a few people turned down the acceptance to both schools. I guess it's yay for us? 😀 You are lucky to get into Nova! Congrats! 👍
I just got waitlisted for USP too 🙁 I applied as a transfer from out-of-state, so I'm glad to see the above comment, made me feel better 🙄 I've never visited the USP campus, so I'm not even sure where that school is. I only applied because it had a good rep and I had all the credientials. But still, being waitlisted makes me a bit sad....
cherryturnover said:My interviews were at Feb (Downers Grove) and March (Glendale). Nope, they did not tell me anything more other than the letters they sent me that told me I was on the alternative lists. I don't like additional waiting so grrr... I thought I would get rejected from Glendale but I didn't, lol. Well, it seemed like there are quite a few people turned down the acceptance to both schools. I guess it's yay for us? 😀 You are lucky to get into Nova! Congrats! 👍
I agree with that....And thank you..good luck to you..hope you will hear good news soon..
What the pharmacy school dean don't know....
Student A
Go to school
Pharmacy job
Independent
etc
etc
PCAT
Completion
Degree
etc
______________
Student A Denied
Student B
Don't go school
Unemployed
Dependent
etc
etc
PCAT
Incomplete pre-req
No degree
etc
_____________
Student B Interview
Student A
Go to school
Pharmacy job
Independent
etc
etc
PCAT
Completion
Degree
etc
______________
Student A Denied
Student B
Don't go school
Unemployed
Dependent
etc
etc
PCAT
Incomplete pre-req
No degree
etc
_____________
Student B Interview
😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕
A)what is it that you are trying to say?
B) Why are you saying it on this thread?
A)what is it that you are trying to say?
B) Why are you saying it on this thread?
Plion said:What the pharmacy school dean don't know....
Student A
Go to school
Pharmacy job
Independent
etc
etc
PCAT
Completion
Degree
etc
______________
Student A Denied
Student B
Don't go school
Unemployed
Dependent
etc
etc
PCAT
Incomplete pre-req
No degree
etc
_____________
Student B Interview
gimpsd- I don't get it.
I will be turning down Mercer via email... so there's one more spot!
I will be turning down Mercer via email... so there's one more spot!
Similar threads
H
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 800
H
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
