Help Generating School List for Non-Trad?

Started by Sherpa11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You have a great mcat score and gpa. You’re very competitive. If cost is a factor you can maybe go to an instate school in another state and then apply for residency the next year.

There are also scholarships I believe for students who want to go into specific specialties as well. A quick google search might help.

I’m not too sure about this, but I hear certain schools will give scholarships for high gpa and MCAT scores. But that’s what I hear. Schools like NYU.

I would also invest in MSAR if you haven’t already. This helps generate a list of schools.

Good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad