Help getting a bank loan

Started by Andrea17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Andrea17

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know of banks offering physician mortgage loans? I'll be moving to Wisconsin. Thanks in advance.
 
Does anybody know of banks offering physician mortgage loans? I'll be moving to Wisconsin. Thanks in advance.


Hey Andrea,

BoA has a physician mortgage and from what I hear, most are going with them. There are many others too. I think physicianloans.com and physicianlender.com are brokers but I'm not sure.

http://www.physicianloans.com/?source=google&gclid=CLzo4_Dog5ICFSMZawod3ROA8w
http://www.physicianlender.com/?p=21

There are a couple of other threads here on this too...

Are you at TUNV?
 
^^ What he said. I'm not allowed to post my site's URL on here, but you can PM me for more info.

Good luck!