help givin step 1 in 5months

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gulalai

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i intend to give step i till june
i wana score 95+
iv done da first read of kaplan lecture notes along with kaplan dvds
i hav kaplan qbank books and usmle world mcq books,,
m confused as to whether i shud do da books or shall i stick to online mcqs..or both,,,nd if both den how shall i manage da two modes together

kindly help me
b4 i loose ma mind hehe

Members don't see this ad.

What "kind" of 95 do you want?

Aren't there different 3-digit score possibilities that will give you a 95 on the 2-digit scale?

who u gona giv da step to bro?

put som effen effert into eet and uze da search booo-twan.

who u gona giv da step to bro?

put som effen effert into eet and uze da search booo-twan.

I've always wondered where these terms like sitting or giving a test came from. What happened to good ol taking the test? Maybe it's a british english thing since it seems to be more common in fmg's.

Members don't see this ad :)
My all-time 'favorite' is, "writing the test".

"I'm writing the test next week."

HUH! WHAT!????

But I DO understand it's a non-U.S. term. Likewise, they would say to us "what do you mean 'TAKING' the test? where are you TAKING it to?".

LawL

My all-time 'favorite' is, "writing the test".

"I'm writing the test next week."

HUH! WHAT!????

But I DO understand it's a non-U.S. term. Likewise, they would say to us "what do you mean 'TAKING' the test? where are you TAKING it to?".

LawL

Let's update the official lingo. How does bubbling the Usmle sound? Maybe clicking?

Let's update the official lingo. How does bubbling the Usmle sound? Maybe clicking?
"I'm clicking USMLE Step 1 soon...." I think "clicking" is the most precise term to use nowaday since the exam is CBT format :oops:

They have doctors in countries other than the US...and in those countries there are colloquialisms that may not exist in America.