Help Help Help PCAT!!!!

Started by Garvey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Garvey

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Afternoon everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows any free pcat studying material, pertaining to the subjects of organic chemistry and microbiology that are available.I would greatly appreciate the help everyone!
 
Hey I would definitely check out some of the youtube teachers such as khanacademy and a few others that people have listed in the forums. If you want some practice questions I used this site:

http://www.testprepreview.com/pcat_practice.htm

Definitely just type in PCAT practice and theres quite a few, also Kaplan has a free PCAT/MCAT practice test you can take under timed condition you just have to sign up, no fees or anything.

Good luck!