Help help help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glimmer1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

GUYS I JUST SUBMITTED 14.3912 SECONDS AGO

WHY ARE MY LOES NOT IN

WHY AREN'T MY TRANSCRIPTS IN

WHY CAN'T I SEE MY DAT SCORES

WHY DO I NOT HAVE INTERVIEWS

WHY AM I NOT ACCEPTED

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES

I entitle this: "SDN Pre-Dental in a nutshell: June 3rd-June 10th edition."

Members don't see this ad.

I can't be the only one that sees the rich irony here.

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHY DO I NOT HAVE INTERVIEWS

I entitle this: "SDN Pre-Dental in a nutshell: June 3rd-June 10th edition."

haha my favorite quote out of all of them. glad to know someone got some humor during the app process.

This process is very stressful and none will know anything until August so just go out and ENJOY SUMMER, no point to be online every minute checking progress....

This process is very stressful and none will know anything until August so just go out and ENJOY SUMMER, no point to be online every minute checking progress....

It's a joke! LOL

This post reminds me why i should spend less time on here...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
The increasing font size is what really got me...

tumblr_m955zyO9Ma1rrhlx3.gif
My face expression after opening the thread. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't worry I didn't get the joke either, I guess no one told glimmer that women aren't funny. I have to hand it to her though, she tried so hard and that's pretty cute. Oh and you need to retake your DAT, I'd be happy to advise you, let me know. Take care sweetheart.

Don't worry I didn't get the joke either, I guess no one told glimmer that women aren't funny. I have to hand it to her though, she tried so hard and that's pretty cute. Oh and you need to retake your DAT, I'd be happy to advise you, let me know. Take care sweetheart.

careful. Any insults directed towards Glimmer will probably get you banned regardless of how insulting it is; SDN admins seem to show strong favoritism towards people that have stellar stats on this forum.

Average SDN predent on AADSAS Portal (especially on Dec 1):
jackhammerf5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.