Help! Help! Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taken2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Please I need some help. I just gat back from school now and found a letter from Texas A&M . They included like a checklist of items they said were missing from my application (actually classes I don't have yet). But the thing is that I am taking those classes right now and I wonder if it didn't show up on my transcript as courses in progress. Anyway, my question is this, should I call them and explain to them that I am taking those class now . I really don't know what to make of this situation right now, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

taken2 said:
Hey Guys, Please I need some help. I just gat back from school now and found a letter from Texas A&M . They included like a checklist of items they said were missing from my application (actually classes I don't have yet). But the thing is that I am taking those classes right now and I wonder if it didn't show up on my transcript as courses in progress. Anyway, my question is this, should I call them and explain to them that I am taking those class now . I really don't know what to make of this situation right now, thanks

Hey, I got that same letter a while back. And yes, I called them. They guy I spoke to said as long as I take the class before school starts it is ok. Even in the summer. And that it wouldn't stop me from getting an invite... So don't worry about it; but if you want to be certain and very assured, you can call them.

I would definitely call them or send an email with a list of your current classes. If they don't know you are taking them now, you would probably be rejected for missing info. As long as they know you have those courses in progress, then you are okay

Members don't see this ad :)
taken2 said:

If I were in your case, I would call and email to confirm as well. It's better to get it straightened out rather than have it hanging over your application like that. I wouldn't want it to have the potential of delaying your application process. Best wishes :)

I'd definitely email them ASAP!!!!