Help Help Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Jenn~House~

"Everybody Lies"
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
k

Members don't see this ad.

My advice would be to enjoy the rest of your undergrad years, work hard to get into med school and worry about a picking a field during third year. All that aside, my vote is for EM but I'm biased.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the prerequisite is to actually be intelligent. Maybe you should do a search on that! I probably shouldn't have posted; rather, I should have emailed the personal email account you placed on a public forum.

ok 1 i wousdnt be so dumb as to base my future on a tv show- im not that guliable- secondly i did meet one diagnostician his name is DR keatting from st louis. he stated that it is itrue to be come a diagnostician- and to clarify i asked him about the tv show- he chucked and said yes same thing. he did state that house's speciality is in ID and Neph. i do appreciated those who post in regard to this.. thank you for your time- you were nice :) but ya know.. the negative comment about me being an idiot.. and having to search for inteligence.. you can just leave me alone- thank you- i ahve a 4.0 gpa in college and i dont like being insult especialy by some ass who knows nothing about me whatssoever-- i bet youve never asked a dumb question in your life- and when you reply with some crap ansdwer and a new post bashing me,, just knwo that everything you say to people has an effect.. im sure you knew alll of the answers when entering med school and didnt have to ask one single quesytion- well here as i bow to you.. im sorry we cant all be like you with all endless knowledge, so in conclusion i woudl appreciates if you not read my posts if your just going to be an ass
Jennifer

Dr.Jenn~House~ said:
i woudl appreciates if you not read my posts

Well, since you edited your original question down to nothing, we can't. :rolleyes:

Dr.Jenn~House~ said:
ok 1 i wousdnt be so dumb as to base my future on a tv show- im not that guliable- secondly i did meet one diagnostician his name is DR keatting from st louis. he stated that it is itrue to be come a diagnostician- and to clarify i asked him about the tv show- he chucked and said yes same thing. he did state that house's speciality is in ID and Neph. i do appreciated those who post in regard to this.. thank you for your time- you were nice :) but ya know.. the negative comment about me being an idiot.. and having to search for inteligence.. you can just leave me alone- thank you- i ahve a 4.0 gpa in college and i dont like being insult especialy by some ass who knows nothing about me whatssoever-- i bet youve never asked a dumb question in your life- and when you reply with some crap ansdwer and a new post bashing me,, just knwo that everything you say to people has an effect.. im sure you knew alll of the answers when entering med school and didnt have to ask one single quesytion- well here as i bow to you.. im sorry we cant all be like you with all endless knowledge, so in conclusion i woudl appreciates if you not read my posts if your just going to be an ass
Jennifer

Sweetie.

It's really, really hard for us to take seriously someone who posts an email address like "sexyncute" and then misspells every other word in her posts, not to mention the whole TV thing.

SDN is not your typical online community. These folks are pretty well spoken and most try to post things in an intelligent sounding manner.

If you put a little care (and a little spellcheck) into future posts and don't write things like "OMG"...well, you might get a better response.

Perhaps we are harsh....but so is the real world.

Best of luck.

House is entertaining but bad medicine.

They run laboratory tests for alzheimers (???), abuse their patients, and take an hour long show to come to a diagnosis that a simple CBC at admission would have lead them to in about 15 minutes.

still....damn entertaining, and the early episodes were more medically accurate.

There's no such thing as a "diagnostician" All IM docs are "diagnosticians" whatever the hell that means.