I need some massive advice from anyone who can help me out with this...here is my deal. I have already taken the MCAT once - before I took OChem (I have no idea what I was thinking, what a MASSIVE mistake on that one) and didn't do so hot with a 27. I'm registered to take it for my 2nd time on June 13th, but don't feel like I am 100% ready for it. I work 40+ hours a week and haven't had as much time as I would have liked to prep for it. I don't know how much longer I can cut back on the sleep before my body just shuts down. Anyway. It's too late to reschedule my date, but I was considering just voiding my exam and taking it "for real" on July 8th. Is this too late as far as getting applications out, as my score won't be back until beginning of August??? And what happens if I submit my application without my score (ie: before I take it)? Will my schools wait on my new score or will they just look at my old horrendous score and throw me away?! Should I submit everything else online and just take it in July and see what happens??? I am in such a pickle, I really don't know what to do. I know that the later I apply, the more disadvantaged I will be, but at the same time, I don't want to go into something as huge as the MCAT and not feel completely prepared for it. I really can't take this test for a THIRD TIME... Advice?? Suggestions?? Help!!!