help!! I forgot EVERYTHING

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marina1285

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i began looking at the kaplan book the other day, i just bought everything i'm going to use to study...kaplan, topscore, destroyer, achiever, barrons, and schaum's outline of biology... i'm taking the test on august 30 and i'm going to begin studying hardcore on june 1st but i honestly feel like i forget EVERYTHING... the only thing i remember from orgo is what a benzene ring is, I don't even know what general chem is anymore (it's been 3 years), bio is probably ok, because that's my major and it's always fresh in my mind with my bio electives, math i've always been good at, but i'm freaking out about chemistry a long time ago i got A's in all these classes but i dont remember a thing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i'm terrified, does anyone else feel like this?? what should i do, and do you think it will be possible to relearn all this stuff in only 2 months??

Members don't see this ad.

lool..yeah..it happened to me 2..I remember that i've got an A on the organic chem...a year later..i forgot everything..i used kaplan blue book , schaum's , cliff notes, organic chemistry as a second language and my old organic chem notes.then everything came to me .. :D one by one....dont panic ..relax and hit the books hard..it will all come to you...
you mentioned that you are using barrons..be careful..barrons full of errors and doesnot cover many things ...study the other books and you'll be safe ! :)

so i began looking at the kaplan book the other day, i just bought everything i'm going to use to study...kaplan, topscore, destroyer, achiever, barrons, and schaum's outline of biology... i'm taking the test on august 30 and i'm going to begin studying hardcore on june 1st but i honestly feel like i forget EVERYTHING... the only thing i remember from orgo is what a benzene ring is, I don't even know what general chem is anymore (it's been 3 years), bio is probably ok, because that's my major and it's always fresh in my mind with my bio electives, math i've always been good at, but i'm freaking out about chemistry a long time ago i got A's in all these classes but i dont remember a thing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i'm terrified, does anyone else feel like this?? what should i do, and do you think it will be possible to relearn all this stuff in only 2 months??

Don't worry about that not remembering, it will come to you.

Marion