Help! I need housing for August in NY!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mesalamineman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I will be doing a Neurology rotation in August at Columbia NY. More specifically, it will be at St. Luke's Roosevelt. I would like to sublease someone's place. Obviously, the cheaper the better, but I'll take what I can get. I'm a 23 yo male who is clean, organized, and very responsible. Please respond. Thanks!
 
My name is Ryan McIntyre. I run MedBed, Inc in Chicago and all we do is this sort of housing for you guys. We are starting a place in Brooklyn in June. You can check more out at:

http://www.beds4meds.com

I don't have pictures up yet as we are just starting the apartment this month, but if you send me your dates, I can get it priced out for you (all util included, internet, furnishing etc...check the site out above. It explains everything.

Thanks,
Ryan
Scrub Shuffler
[email protected]