1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I need housing for August in NY!

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by mesalamineman, Jun 1, 2008.

1. mesalamineman

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi everyone. I will be doing a Neurology rotation in August at Columbia NY. More specifically, it will be at St. Luke's Roosevelt. I would like to sublease someone's place. Obviously, the cheaper the better, but I'll take what I can get. I'm a 23 yo male who is clean, organized, and very responsible. Please respond. Thanks!

2. WindyCity7

WindyCity7 Scrub Shuffler
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    My name is Ryan McIntyre. I run MedBed, Inc in Chicago and all we do is this sort of housing for you guys. We are starting a place in Brooklyn in June. You can check more out at:

http://www.beds4meds.com

I don't have pictures up yet as we are just starting the apartment this month, but if you send me your dates, I can get it priced out for you (all util included, internet, furnishing etc...check the site out above. It explains everything.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Scrub Shuffler
    [email protected]