Help!!! I need some advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashleya8693

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ashley. I am applying this semester and I am so nervous! My GPA is not that great and I have not taking the GRE yet planning on taking it end of September( Is this too late?) My stats are the following:

GPA: 3.1
Pre Req: 3.36 (roughly)
GRE: have not taken it yet( end of september)
Work: Florida Hospitals as a Physical Therapist Technician/ Aide & Lady Footlocker (CURRENTLY), but I have worked at a gym for two years. (WORK 20- 25 HOURS A WEEK)
Extracurricular/: USF Track & Field (4 years), USF XC, Jamaican Alliance Movement, Big Brother Big Sister ( Mentoring Service), Mission trips (New Orleans and Dominican Republic), Stamped of Service ( Help disability children walk and ride houses, Mentor and train people into a healthy lifestyle and fitness journey, Red Cross, IPeace Movement (A movement I created with other teens to help promote peace throughout florida and areas in New York) that's all I can think of now
Work/ Observation: Ill have 80 but Im getting more should have 300 when application is submitted

Do you guys think I have a chance? I am studying my butt off for the GRE so I can do well. Any tips or comments. I just feel like my stats are not that great. I do not have 3.5 and etc. So HELP NEED ADVICE!

Ashley

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user