Help!!! I need some advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashleya8693

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ashley. I am applying this semester and I am so nervous! My GPA is not that great and I have not taking the GRE yet planning on taking it end of September( Is this too late?) My stats are the following:

GPA: 3.1
Pre Req: 3.36 (roughly)
GRE: have not taken it yet( end of september)
Work: Florida Hospitals as a Physical Therapist Technician/ Aide & Lady Footlocker (CURRENTLY), but I have worked at a gym for two years. (WORK 20- 25 HOURS A WEEK)
Extracurricular/: USF Track & Field (4 years), USF XC, Jamaican Alliance Movement, Big Brother Big Sister ( Mentoring Service), Mission trips (New Orleans and Dominican Republic), Stamped of Service ( Help disability children walk and ride houses, Mentor and train people into a healthy lifestyle and fitness journey, Red Cross, IPeace Movement (A movement I created with other teens to help promote peace throughout florida and areas in New York) that's all I can think of now
Work/ Observation: Ill have 80 but Im getting more should have 300 when application is submitted

Do you guys think I have a chance? I am studying my butt off for the GRE so I can do well. Any tips or comments. I just feel like my stats are not that great. I do not have 3.5 and etc. So HELP NEED ADVICE!

Ashley