HELP!!! I need to find a stuying/studying DESK HELP!

Started by kcrmyz
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kcrmyz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for my atrocious use for the title of the thread.

I'm looking to Purchase a NICE desk for a decent price for Studying/Doing my homework on.

I was wondering, as I have never studied this way before and I'm trying to incorporate this in my study habits,

Which is the best Home/Dorm Desk?


ALL Help is Appreciated,

Thanks!
 
Sorry for my atrocious use for the title of the thread.

I'm looking to Purchase a NICE desk for a decent price for Studying/Doing my homework on.

I was wondering, as I have never studied this way before and I'm trying to incorporate this in my study habits,

Which is the best Home/Dorm Desk?


ALL Help is Appreciated,

Thanks!

Go on Craigslist and find one for 30-50 bucks. I prefer desks which are spacious. If there is a top part of a desk, I usually remove it for the extra space.
 
I was watching Harold and Kumar Guantanamo Bay and they were in the library

It was a desk that would be perfect for use for school I would think.

I just cant find one! Google's failing me, I usually Google everything over and over before I do posts on forums.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol, I would just go to a furniture store and find one you really like... sit down make sure you'll have enough space... that it has enough drawers and a place for your computer if you want it...

Personally I do most of my homework in front of the TV *gasp*, so I'm not much of a desk person myself.

Welcome to hSDN, by the way!
 
Lol, I would just go to a furniture store and find one you really like... sit down make sure you'll have enough space... that it has enough drawers and a place for your computer if you want it...

Personally I do most of my homework in front of the TV *gasp*, so I'm not much of a desk person myself.

Welcome to hSDN, by the way!

Thanks! I think as my solution I'm going to visit all the local hardware stores OfficeDepot etc