HELP -- Jack-knife technique and bad data

Started by Modanq
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Modanq

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I thought I would ask a general question regarding some data that I am having trouble with.

Basically I have a sample of data collected from a meta-analysis.

So I have 30 studies. However, only 29 studies report the mean age. I was wondering if someone knows how to get the final data point based on statistical jack knifing (suggestion) or extrapolation using regression analysis. Basically how do I analyze my data to give me one more data point.
I understand that adding a new point will induce more error in the overall value but thats Ok.

IS this possible!!!

Please help... I am about to get published... And this is the last part.