HELP: Kaplan OAT On-Demand....

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the Kaplan OAT Prep Courses (On-Demand or On-Site)? I took the OAT earlier this month and did bad in the Physics and O-Chem sections.....which I knew I would honestly. Ultimately, these sections brought my TS score down under a 300 :(

I haven't taken these classes since 2007!!!!! I tried studying for the past 3-4months from several books and OAT material that I ordered from Amazon, but something isn't working. I've been hesitant to enroll in these Kaplan prep-courses since they are sooooo expensive, but this is honestly my last resort!!

HAS ANYONE FOUND THESE TO BE HELPFUL IN IMPROVING YOUR OAT SCORES??

I can't re-take unitl mid-February so I'm looking to start the Kaplan On-Demand by early December.

Any suggestions are welcomed!!

Members don't see this ad.

Try using Chad's Notes! You can purchase a subscription of his lecture videos online at his website. He includes some practice questions in the quizzes, but if you feel you need more practice you should also purchase the OAT DESTROYER, which is loaded with practice questions and a detailed answer key. I thought Chad's videos were really useful and many people on this forum have recommended it as well. It is also much cheaper than Kaplan :) Good luck!

Hey i've been trying to sell my oat material in another thread. I've also taken Kaplan courses on line. If you don't wanna take the classes, then you can just use the books. however, i recommend you do take the course and take full advantage of the stuff they give you online. i think the reason why kaplan's course is successful is because of the many tests they provide you so that you get used to the testing style as well as the time crunching pressure.
I also used the OAT destroyer which was great practice as well (not sure if you have those books yet). So many questions and a really nice study flow chart for organic chem. If your interested in buying the OAT destroyer or any of the books, lemme know and PM me!