China and Eastern Asia HELP: looking for 1-month elective in Shanghai

Started by gotrumpet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gotrumpet

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys

I'm a resident in Family Medicine in Canada and I'm looking for a 1 month elective related to my field in Shanghai in a good university. I'm looking at November or December. I emailed 2 clinics already, 1 with international doctors wasn't taking anyone, the other one hasn't replied yet.

Do you have any ideas where I should look?

I figured I would get to travel while doing an elective this way.
I speak Cantonese but not mandarin.

thanks!