help me choose a school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nd110491

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i am a high school senior, got into some 0-6 pharmacy schools.

among them i hear Rutgers is the best one, but I don't receive

scholarships like other schools (and i have to pay as Out of State)

Is Rutgers Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy worth paying the full

tuition and not take advantage of scholarships offered by

Northeastern, Rhode Island, St John's ???

how prominent is Rutgers Pharmacy ????

compared to all pharmacy schools including like good ones UCSF Michigan 2+4 ones

Members don't see this ad.

dude...rutgers is a good school but if you got scholarships to go elsewhere, do it.

Obviously there are better and worse schools but at the end when its all said and done everyone is still called a pharmacist. I didn't do a 0-6 or anything but when I was looking at schools I chose just out of personal preference and other practical matters such as cost and location. Do what you want but if you have free money I'd take it as long as you like the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rutgers is the best one there you mentioned...but if you can go on the cheap elsewhere at another established school like St Johns, freakin' do it. And look at their home page. They clearly at least have one hot coed there. I say DEFINATELY go to St Johns...

Keep in mind that scholarships are contingent gifts based upon maintained high academic performance. In a way, if you get a scholarship and you study your butt off to maintain it, that school might actually be a "better" school for you.