Help me decide on a school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyeballs221

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I'm having trouble on deciding on a school to pursue. I was wondering which school is the easiest to get into? Which has the cheapest tuition? And whats up with Houston? I haven't seen many posts about it on here. The reason I ask, is because if go to Houston, I could have a job that would pay for my tuition. I just don't know if I could handle a job and go to Opt school. But if anyone knows how easy/hard it is to get in, that would be great!
-thanks again