Help Me DMU Students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CTrainSJU

MS I
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to begin going to DMU in August and need some help with living arrangements. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a nice apartment complex that is close to campus but accepts small dogs. I'm going to be making some trips down there but so far the internet has been unable to point me in the right direction. Any advice? websites? phone numbers? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to begin going to DMU in August and need some help with living arrangements. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a nice apartment complex that is close to campus but accepts small dogs. I'm going to be making some trips down there but so far the internet has been unable to point me in the right direction. Any advice? websites? phone numbers? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

hope this helps...click the link

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=346475

Windsor Terrace is pretty nice & they accept dogs. Also, it is directly across the street on Grand so you may not even need your car very often.