Help me edit school list!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deveraux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
based on my stats alone 3.62cgpa | 3.45sgpa | 29: 10/10/9

I was thinking of applying to 10 D.O schools and 10 MD ones.

Here is my school list - what do you think?
PS: I hhave shadowed a D.O but no letter of rec. :/

umdnj som
chicago college of omeds
Lake Erie PA
Lake erie FL
Michigan state
NYcOM
ohio univ heritag com Osteo med
PCOM
turo Ny
des moines

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your stats are great for DO. My friend had a 4.0 GPA, and a 31 MCAT and didn't get accepted into any MD schools the first cycle. He retook the MCAT, and got a 34 and got accepted next cycle. I am not sure which schools, or how many he applied to though. So take it for whatever it is worth.

Your stats are great for DO. My friend had a 4.0 GPA, and a 31 MCAT and didn't get accepted into any MD schools the first cycle. He retook the MCAT, and got a 34 and got accepted next cycle. I am not sure which schools, or how many he applied to though. So take it for whatever it is worth.

4.0 and 31 is fine for M.D.; he probably applied mid-late or didn't apply broadly enough.

OP: You will be solid for D.O. With that <30 MCAT and <3.5 sGPA though, M.D. will be tougher. Apply to "lower tier" schools or "mid-level" if you have stellar EC's.

GL!

think there was a glitch when i was posting this and my school list didn't get put on there. i have now edited the list on there.