Help Me Finalize My School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brocuspid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT scores: 24AA, 21 PAT, 23 QR, 23 RC, 23 Bio, 23 GC, 27 OC, 24 TS.

My cumulative GPA: 3.6
My science GPA: 3.68

My science GPA is a rough estimate since I'm a mechanical engineering major and didn't know exactly which engineering courses count towards that.

I'm also a Montana resident.

Here's my list:

1. Colorado
2. Minnesota
3. Nebraska
4. Oregon
5. UNLV
6. UMKC
7: Louisville
8: Washington
9: Penn
10: Harvard

I'm basically just looking for advice on any schools I should consider after you take a look at my list, or any that you think I should take out of my list. Also I would have thrown Michigan on there but I won't be able to fit in their Sociology pre-requisite.

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious- why are you applying to Penn + Harvard, but not Columbia? You'd be a competitive candidate for all three.

Regardless, nice stats! Great work.

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious- why are you applying to Penn + Harvard, but not Columbia? You'd be a competitive candidate for all three.

Regardless, nice stats! Great work.

Thank you! I guess I'm just not very familiar with Columbia and I don't want to throw too many Ivy League schools on the application. I'm definitely open to researching them a little more though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Great stats. What did you use to study for the bio section of the DAT?

Great stats. What did you use to study for the bio section of the DAT?

Thanks! Destroyer, and Bootcamp. And YouTube for any topics I struggled on (pedigrees, chromatid/chromosome number etc.).