Help Me Finalize My School List

Started by Brocuspid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brocuspid

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My DAT scores: 24AA, 21 PAT, 23 QR, 23 RC, 23 Bio, 23 GC, 27 OC, 24 TS.

My cumulative GPA: 3.6
My science GPA: 3.68

My science GPA is a rough estimate since I'm a mechanical engineering major and didn't know exactly which engineering courses count towards that.

I'm also a Montana resident.

Here's my list:

1. Colorado
2. Minnesota
3. Nebraska
4. Oregon
5. UNLV
6. UMKC
7: Louisville
8: Washington
9: Penn
10: Harvard

I'm basically just looking for advice on any schools I should consider after you take a look at my list, or any that you think I should take out of my list. Also I would have thrown Michigan on there but I won't be able to fit in their Sociology pre-requisite.
 
Just curious- why are you applying to Penn + Harvard, but not Columbia? You'd be a competitive candidate for all three.

Regardless, nice stats! Great work.
 
Just curious- why are you applying to Penn + Harvard, but not Columbia? You'd be a competitive candidate for all three.

Regardless, nice stats! Great work.

Thank you! I guess I'm just not very familiar with Columbia and I don't want to throw too many Ivy League schools on the application. I'm definitely open to researching them a little more though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad