Help me gain HOPE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gemmin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to begin the application process this summer for class of '09. It's only February but every time I think about applying I get so anxious, a little nervous, and a little impatient. Reading everyone's threads gives me butterflies and I begin to imagine me in your place. But I'm just very curious to see everyone's stats (accepted or rejected) for those who applied to Cali schools. I'm looking for HOPE.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to begin the application process this summer for class of '09. It's only February but every time I think about applying I get so anxious, a little nervous, and a little impatient. Reading everyone's threads gives me butterflies and I begin to imagine me in your place. But I'm just very curious to see everyone's stats (accepted or rejected) for those who applied to Cali schools. I'm looking for HOPE.

Stats have nothing to do with it apparently - it's how you sell yourself, I got rejected with both GPAs around 3.3 and a ton of volunteer experience. Lots of people got offered interviews with minimum GPAs at a top notch school as UCSF. Also being a good writer helps - I thought I had a good personal statement but in the other I ended up being a weak candidate and now I think my PP may contribute to that.This year - do not even get me started I am doing soooooo many things to improve my application.