Help me not freak out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elleE23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have a chance. People on SDN are hardos, don't get discouraged. I think tufts will give you a shot as well as temple. The others ...well you know. They are looking for the ex-rocket scientist who graduated from MIT with a 4.0 and quit his job at NASA to move to Zimbabwe to fight HIV and AIDs, during which he had an epiphany as he was defecating in the forest and realized he wanted to go to med school. They like these types of people because there’s little risk of hurting their precious matriculation rate. That being said you never know and you don't need to get into one of these top programs to succeed. Whoever provides you the opportunity to join their post- bac program will be happy they did, I promise you will be fine. :) Good Luck.

No problem, I took a second look at the list I didn't see it the first time around, but I would say you are competitive for Columbia as well. Let me know if you hear anything...I'm rooting for you!