help me out guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flampard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i submitted my app on july 25th but i just sent in my Rec letters couple of days ago!!! im very mad at myself why i couldnt do that faster:(. any ways i got a gpa of 3.1 and my DAT scores are AA:22 TS:23. do i still have a chance for interviews or is it late this year?

Members don't see this ad.

ur gpa is a little on the low side, which may hurt u a little, but u have a great dat score. since u are applying a little late but not really in the late phase, i think u still have a very good chance at some schools that have a large class...nyu, midwestern, tufts, boston, etc.

ur gpa is a little on the low side, which may hurt u a little, but u have a great dat score. since u are applying a little late but not really in the late phase, i think u still have a very good chance at some schools that have a large class...nyu, midwestern, tufts, boston, etc.

AGREED...
These schools are good options, but your state schools give you the best chance (considering you have a state school). Be real and do well on your interviews! If for some reason you dont get in, concentrate on replacing grades to bring up your GPA. FYI, your DAT is great! This may carry you through. Your app was in plenty early (even though you feel like other things were late).

Don't sweat it; I was accepted with a 3.4 GPA, 20 DAT with an early Sept. app. submission.

have fun in dental school, Dr.