Help me out here with something kind of silly...

Started by Moxxie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moxxie

Rained out
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So every year ISU's school of pharmacy has a "college game day" where they hand out fliers, t-shirts, etc. to promote the pharmacy school at one of the home football games. And just about every year, the students have banded together and formed a big "RX" on the field during the pre-game show while the announcer talked about our program.

What I need help with is finding a song that we can play over the speakers while we make our formation. Huey Lewis's "I Want a New Drug" has been brought up, but i guess that we do it almost every year, so we wanted to try something new. We need something with a beat that is also somewhat recognizable. We're only on the field for 3 minutes, so it needs to catch people's attention.

I've wracked my brain but the only songs that I can come up with deal more with drugs and less with pharmacy or medicine 😉 I'm considering suggesting the Ramones "I Wanna be Sedated," but wasn't sure it was quite appropriate.

What can you guys come up with?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad