Help me pick a school!

Started by sophia39
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sophia39

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm going to be a high school senior and need to quickly have a better idea of where to visit/apply for upcoming deadlines. I'm interested in pharmacy and want to take the quickest route to avoid wasting time and money, so ideally a 0-6 program. Did any one reading this go to any program that can reccommend/tell me to avoid? I'm interested in UT Austin (which is super confusing on the 0-6 program ordeal?), Northeastern, St. John's, URI, and Rutgers, but im open to recs and know I might not get into these schools. Thanks.

For record, I have a 4.4 gpa, 1450 SAT (out of 1600), and AP Statistics, ELC, Calc AB, Calc BC, French, Biology, Gov and Politics, Psychology
 
Hi everyone! I'm going to be a high school senior and need to quickly have a better idea of where to visit/apply for upcoming deadlines. I'm interested in pharmacy and want to take the quickest route to avoid wasting time and money, so ideally a 0-6 program. Did any one reading this go to any program that can reccommend/tell me to avoid? I'm interested in UT Austin (which is super confusing on the 0-6 program ordeal?), Northeastern, St. John's, URI, and Rutgers, but im open to recs and know I might not get into these schools. Thanks.

For record, I have a 4.4 gpa, 1450 SAT (out of 1600), and AP Statistics, ELC, Calc AB, Calc BC, French, Biology, Gov and Politics, Psychology


I'm not in a 0-6 program but I've heard very good things about Butler University. It's not in a "big city" like Rutgers which could be an advantage considering the NJ area has very few job openings anyways.