Help me plan my semester!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheElement

Being Lazzy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have about 21 hours left for my degree, but I don't know if I should take most of my harder classes next semester and enjoy my final semester OR if I should save them for the last semester (if the application process consumes a bunch of time during the fall). I'll probably take around 15 hours each semester and fill in the gaps with fun classes. Which course of action do yall think is best?

Members don't see this ad.

You're not being very specific, but generally I was happy I didn't have too much work to do the last semester of college. All your premed friends will be doing apps then too anyway...the last few months of college everybody's celebrating graduation...you don't want to be toiling away while that's going on, right? Apps are time consuming, but most of the work should get done in June and July/August. The only thing that should really interfere with school is interviewing and if you're doing enough of that for it to interfere with school, you're in good shape anyway.