Help me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyc0816

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interview at BU, Tufts, and Indiana. But all these were rejected.

Overall GPA: 3.52
Science GPA : 3.89
AA : 19
TS : 20
PAT :22

I think that I need to upgrade my DAT scores. So I am going to retake DAT on 23, January. Is it too late or it will be fine?

one more question : Can I apply to BU and Tufts on second round next year again?

Please help me...

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure how you got rejected so quickly with those numbers. Something tells me that its not your DAT that is the problem.

In any case, are you asking if you could apply to BU and Tufts again in January or for the next application cycle? If you've already been rejected by them, then thats it for this cycle and you must submit another application in May for the following year.

You DAT is pretty good now but if you know you can do better then go ahead and retake it.

I would look at other parts of your app and consider why you got rejected. Maybe your LOR's weren't strong or your essay wasn't good.

As far as reapplying, I do not know of a school that you can't apply the year after. Some schools keep your ap but most do not.

Members don't see this ad :)
those are some solid numbers... check your ps and other things in application..

how did you get rejected? i just dont believe that any of those schools are already at the point this year where your grads/DATs aren't good enough.

yeah I agree that something else is going on. your #s are pretty damn good. Maybe you can interview?? I donno. If anything you need to downgrade...

kyc0816 said:
I had interview at BU, Tufts, and Indiana. But all these were rejected.

Overall GPA: 3.52
Science GPA : 3.89
AA : 19
TS : 20
PAT :22

I think that I need to upgrade my DAT scores. So I am going to retake DAT on 23, January. Is it too late or it will be fine?

one more question : Can I apply to BU and Tufts on second round next year again?

Please help me...