Help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soobiniya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am registering MCAT now and there's no seat available in NY!!!!
Now is 9:47 am and I tried it almost 9o'clock with two computers but there's
no seat for June and July MCAT. Please help me. What can I do now?
How you guys registered???

Members don't see this ad.

I had to take mine out of state. I had to travel by train for 6 hours to get there... Anyhow, I made sure to register with a friend there (so at least I'd have an MCAT study buddy), and it all worked out :). Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a mass e-mail from a pre-med advisor saying that students have been getting false "no seats available" messages when trying to register and they are working on it. Hopefully they'll fix it soon:)

It should be open now. If you look on the MCAT board, you'll see that AAMC, once again, screwed up registration. It should be open now.

did you guys hear about how the computer test recently mismatched questions with passages!!

I would go nuts if this happened to me... I wonder if they were allowed to re-take, or...?

Might be your internet browser...
friends-dont-let-friends-use-ie-thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I was ok to register. I was calling MCAT team and they said Students will be safe to register within one week, but if one week from now, it will be hard to get open seat... blah..
And etern. my browser is clean...nice photo-