Help! Midwester BMS vs. Barry BMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happybunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a pre-dental and need to decide btw Midwestern and Barry within 5 days or so.
There are many pros and cons (like living in AZ vs. FL) but the most important factor to me is which school will help me get into a d-school next year. It's really hard to tell from the admission success rates that the schools provide.
Both are one year program, both seem to have linkage schools of their own.

Can anyone who's done the program please give me an advice?

Thanks! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to the MBS program at midwestern (downers grove, IL). I was comparing that course to others as well, and a very good deciding factor to consider is the strengths of their curriculumn. See how many are taken with the medical school (or other professional school) and the types of courses taken. Is the courseload very general or varied or narrow and specific?

And I think your referring to the MA program at Midwestern which is one year. They also have a MBS program thats two years

You could go over to the Midwestern thread and learn a little more. I'm going to AZCOM's MA program in the Fall, and a lot of the people in the thread are pre-dent and going there. I'm premed but I'd ask around.

yes, I meant by one-year MA program in AZ, and I don't want to go to 2yr program since I am applying for dental schools this year.
Both Barry's and MWU's curriculum are almost the same, i guess i just gotta decide according to its living environment.