HELP! Mistakes on AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swimmedswim

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I submitted my AADSAS application on Friday and this weekend, I was looking through my own grades for the heck of it and realized that some of my class names were changed, so it doesn't match my AADSAS application anymore. My fault for not checking one last time before submitting with the most current transcript.

If I call AADSAS on Monday, do you think they will re-open my application? Also I doubt my GPA has been verified by AADSAS, since its been 2 days since I submitted and they don't work on weekends. Please help and advise. I just don't want to be delayed and make changes if I know I already have mistakes that will lead them to have me re-send the application anyways. Thank you in advance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Call them but I am pretty sure there is no reversal. They will fix it. It’s out of your hands. Will it be delayed? Probably. But don’t stress over what you can’t change now. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I submitted my AADSAS application on Friday and this weekend, I was looking through my own grades for the heck of it and realized that some of my class names were changed, so it doesn't match my AADSAS application anymore. My fault for not checking one last time before submitting with the most current transcript.

If I call AADSAS on Monday, do you think they will re-open my application? Also I doubt my GPA has been verified by AADSAS, since its been 2 days since I submitted and they don't work on weekends. Please help and advise. I just don't want to be delayed and make changes if I know I already have mistakes that will lead them to have me re-send the application anyways. Thank you in advance!!!

Contact AADSAS Monday.
“If you notice errors in your application before Verification, contact customer service to undeliver your application so you can correct it. This will delay your application, but Verification will resume sooner than if you waited for the errors to be found during the Verification process. ”

Correcting an Undelivered Application

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Zburk I didn't see this on the FAQ. Thank you so much for replying. I will call them tomorrow and hopefully they will do as stated above. Good luck to you if you're in the cycle! ^_^

Reactions: 1 users
Contact AADSAS Monday.
“If you notice errors in your application before Verification, contact customer service to undeliver your application so you can correct it. This will delay your application, but Verification will resume sooner than if you waited for the errors to be found during the Verification process. ”

Correcting an Undelivered Application

Wow, must be a new feature. They definitely did not have that years ago.