Help -- more financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idon'tknow??

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can get more financial aid? I'm at the end of my 4th year of med school and I already used the extra Citibank loan that covers interviews, etc.
Does anyone know where I can get more financial aid?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idon'tknow?? said:
Does anyone know where I can get more financial aid? I'm at the end of my 4th year of med school and I already used the extra Citibank loan that covers interviews, etc.
Does anyone know where I can get more financial aid?

How much more $ do you need?
 
Are you not inundated with credit card offers and private loans offers in your mailbox? Do a google search for physician loans or medical resident loans and you will find plenty of lenders willing to give you a lot of money.