HELP - Must Submit AACOMAS!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grinchick5

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother, but I've been waiting to submit forever and I can’t get in touch w/ AACOMAS. Maybe someone here can help.

I'm trying to figure out how to enter a college course that I took in high school. I was enrolled in a local university during my junior year of high school, took a course and received credit. I can't figure out how to indicate that I was in high school when I took the class (or if I even need to make such an indication).

I’m afraid to choose “junior” and “undergraduate” when I enter the course, since I was not in college at the time.

AACOMAS won't answer phone calls or emails. Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

You have to enter your high school graduation date. Just enter the college, and the date that you took the course. Enter it just like you would any other class you took in college. If they want to, they can very easily figure out that you were in high school when you took the class.

Agreed. That's exactly what I did. I took an EMT course at my local community college my senior year in high school. With the dates, it is self-explanatory. No worries.