1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

HELP - Must Submit AACOMAS!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by grinchick5, Jul 27, 2006.

1. grinchick5

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Sorry to bother, but I've been waiting to submit forever and I can’t get in touch w/ AACOMAS. Maybe someone here can help.

I'm trying to figure out how to enter a college course that I took in high school. I was enrolled in a local university during my junior year of high school, took a course and received credit. I can't figure out how to indicate that I was in high school when I took the class (or if I even need to make such an indication).

I’m afraid to choose “junior” and “undergraduate” when I enter the course, since I was not in college at the time.

AACOMAS won't answer phone calls or emails. Suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dtrain5

dtrain5 Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    You have to enter your high school graduation date. Just enter the college, and the date that you took the course. Enter it just like you would any other class you took in college. If they want to, they can very easily figure out that you were in high school when you took the class.

4. beachbunny

beachbunny Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Agreed. That's exactly what I did. I took an EMT course at my local community college my senior year in high school. With the dates, it is self-explanatory. No worries.