Help my timeline out!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdboybird

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I submitted the primary without MCAT a few weeks ago and I will be taking the MCAT July 2nd.

How long will it take before I am able to send ACCOMAS my MCAT score, they upload it to my app, and then the schools receive it?

Then after the schools receive my MCAT, how long does it take for them to send secondaries....

THEN how long does it take before they receive and file my LOR's

Roughly ***

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

As soon as your score report goes online, you can send it to AACOMAS. They should get it very quickly, like a day or less.

My MCAT score took 6 (business days) days to be uploaded to my application and I had to contact them to have it uploaded. (You are suppose to wait 5 business days before contacting them. After that I believe AACOMAS releases your primary applications to schools every tuesday. You might get secondaries right away or in a few days depending if the school screens or not. Or schools might have a certain day they download application and release secondaries. Not sure about LOR's but probably a few days.

You should be able to send your complete MCAT score verified AACOMAS application by mid August, then receive secondaries by the end of August. Assuming you finish your secondaries by mid to late September you should receive interview invites by October to November. Good luck and PM me if you have any questions!