Help narrow school list, im poor!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowboy17

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, Headshot
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What are your criteria and why'd you choose those schools in the first place? Answering those two questions might help people answer your question.

Otherwise, I would get rid of NYU based solely on price and you saying you're poor, but can't say what else.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
I can handle tuition I just haven't worked in a few months due to studying for the DAT and now finishing this application/secondary apps. I really just want to get into a school. I've done this for two years now and have been rejected both years (18/19/20,128/20/22 test scores.)

I'm not really into living in NYC but I looked at the numbers and it seems easier to get into than others so I'll take my chances with it. I visited UNLV last year and it was a fantastic school and I would love to go there but I'm not real sure if I can get in.

In all honesty, I'm looking for the best education for the price. I know it's OU for me but I want backups since I've been kicked around there for the past two years.

Tell us why you chose those schools. It would help us in giving our opinions of which schols we feel would be good to eliminate

Tell us why you chose those schools. It would help us in giving our opinions of which schols we feel would be good to eliminate
Exactly. If you have applied twice, a few extra schools will only be a drop in the bucket cost wise. You have a pretty good chance at a majority of the schools listed

This is your third year applying? Did OU tell you what to improve on the last two times?

I can handle tuition I just haven't worked in a few months due to studying for the DAT and now finishing this application/secondary apps. I really just want to get into a school. I've done this for two years now and have been rejected both years (18/19/20,128/20/22 test scores.)

I'm not really into living in NYC but I looked at the numbers and it seems easier to get into than others so I'll take my chances with it. I visited UNLV last year and it was a fantastic school and I would love to go there but I'm not real sure if I can get in.

In all honesty, I'm looking for the best education for the price. I know it's OU for me but I want backups since I've been kicked around there for the past two years.

I would say OU's gonna be all over your DAT scores this time around... and I have multiple friends that had to apply 3 times to get into OU, so that's working in your favor as well. Crush your interview and you'll be good to go there.

Definitely apply to the private schools, but don't give up hope on OU... it'll be worth paying the tuition difference to stay in-state.