Help narrowing down my list!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mason91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Take all of them off your list. You are applying very late for someone with a very low sgpa. Bring it up to at least a 3.0 and apply in june next year.

But if you absolutely want to apply, keep une, westernu, nyu, tuft, and touro. Basically all the expensive private schools.

Last edited:
Take off any state schools that aren't within your residency. That would include OSU, OKL, DCG, UTHSC, and BUF.

If you have the money to spend on applications though, I'd go ahead and apply right away to the more expensive private schools like the previous poster suggested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Take all of them off your list. You are applying very late for someone with a very low sgpa. Bring it up to at least a 3.0 and apply in june next year.

But if you absolutely want to apply, keep une, westernu, nyu, tuft, and touro. Basically all the expensive private schools.
I see. Thanks!

Take off any state schools that aren't within your residency. That would include OSU, OKL, DCG, UTHSC, and BUF.

If you have the money to spend on applications though, I'd go ahead and apply right away to the more expensive private schools like the previous poster suggested.
Yeah, I'm checking the OOS percentage of those state schools and eliminate some of them. Thank you for your feedback.