Help!!! Need help filling out the DAT registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shermanmurman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys....... I was wanting to fill out the information on the ADA website to take the DAT and had a question:
Why do they have you fill out your high school rank? science GPA, and overall GPA? I am not done with all my classes so I cannot accurately fill this out.
High school ranking? Dental schools I am applying to didn't even ask for my hs transcripts, so why does this matter?? Can I leave this sections blank or are they required?? Please help me as I am wanting to get this done tomorrow. Thanks so much😱