Help! Need help finding information for my thesis.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMA2015

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for my thesis I am trying to find climate diagrams for different states, and I need to see the change in plant and animal vegetation. I am having a lot of trouble finding where I can get these types of infromation. I do a lot of google searches, but there must be a more reliable way especially since I am doing it for the last 20 years, so from 1990-2010. Please let me know where I can find this, or else I cannot do my thesis

Members don't see this ad.

You will most likely find this information in an academic science journal, which you can access through your academic institution.

So for my thesis I am trying to find climate diagrams for different states, and I need to see the change in plant and animal vegetation. I am having a lot of trouble finding where I can get these types of infromation. I do a lot of google searches, but there must be a more reliable way especially since I am doing it for the last 20 years, so from 1990-2010. Please let me know where I can find this, or else I cannot do my thesis

Talk to (1) your thesis advisor and (2) an academic librarian.

Reactions: 1 user
I was on the same boat half a month ago. I had only two weeks before to give my paper in, plus I was bogged down by doing homework assignments on other classes. So, I decided to find professional essay writers for hire. For me, there is no shame to ask for outside help if you have lot on your plate.