Help needed (about application time line!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themrn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how ya all doing?

well here's my situation.

i scheduled my DAT on august 8th (in two month). and as you all know the application opens on june 3rd.

Does that mean i have to submit my application ASAP? or it needs to be done JUST BEFORE i take DAT?

As far as i understand, application would be completed with all the letters, transcripts, and everything else INCLUDING DAT scores. so that means they won't look at my application unless i submit my DAT scores.

OR am i misunderstanding ... about the process... i'm really confused.. pliz help needed!!! guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If i dont need to submit my application ASAP, i would like to spend more time working for my personal statement... !!!

I'm pretty sure that they won't even look at your app until DAT scores are in, because DAT scores are required for a complete app. I'd say you'd be safe to not send in immediately and work on your PS :) Don't quote me on it though, I'd call AADSAS and ask them directly, they are very nice to talk to :)