Help needed!! Should I apply this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonywombat

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am applying this cycle but submitted my primaries late (July 3rd) and now it's looking like I won't get verified till mid to late August. I'm prewriting secondaries right now and planning to submit as soon as I get them, but I'm worried I just wasted 4+ years of effort by submitting primaries late. Should I continue applying this cycle or just apply next cycle? For context, I am aiming for T10s and have good stats (4.0, 526). Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated -- thank y'all sm!
 
Welcome to the forums.

You're not late, but don't wait until November to complete all of your secondaries. Prioritize and prepare your app portal setups and return those secondaries pronto/stat.