HELP - observership needed ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluescrubs

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have noticed that people have received great advice from everyone, I thought that I should try my luck too.

I am finishing up my first year of Med-Ped and came to realize 3 weeks ago that I want to do anesthesia instead. In order to be absolutely sure that it is what I want I would like to do a rotation before applying in August. However, I have not been able to find a externship/observaship on such short notice, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any hospitals in California or Arizona where they would offer me a last minute rotation?