HELP on organic chemistry for OAT

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preoptstudent3

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started watching Chad's videos and doing problem sets. The material was easy enough to understand.

I bought the OAT destroyer and the organic chemistry section is way more complicated. I am struggling to solve these problems.

Is Chad's videos/problems more representative of the organic chemistry section on the OAT compared to the OAT Destroyer?

Thanks
 
I must agree, Chad's videos are an excellent source for learning the material. I have read that several students thought Dr. Romano material was above and beyond what was needed for the exam. However, some have said it was vastly helpful and that because his material was so hard it made everything on the actual exam (which is rumored to be easier than most of the practice exams) much easier.