Help!!! Ou Housing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mine44u

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to OU COP of pharmacy, but I do not have any prospect of getting campus housing. Does anyone know of affordable, close-by housing? and is anyone looking for a roommate?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you been accepted in Tulsa or OKC? I will be attending the Tulsa campus and I am possibly looking for a roommate. I am trying to decide if I want to live alone or get a roommate. I have been looking at different apartments around town.

Have you been accepted in Tulsa or OKC? I will be attending the Tulsa campus and I am possibly looking for a roommate. I am trying to decide if I want to live alone or get a roommate. I have been looking at different apartments around town.

You should live alone first and then maybe in your p2 year, after you know most of your p1 class, find a roomate from that group. It's better off than being stuck with someone you don't like.

Members don't see this ad :)
This mansion ought to fit right in OU....:smuggrin:

that's called the Love Shack. If someone is willing to live with you in that thing, he/she really loves you...:smuggrin:

I have been accepted to OU COP of pharmacy, but I do not have any prospect of getting campus housing. Does anyone know of affordable, close-by housing? and is anyone looking for a roommate?
i will also be going to OU next year and I am looking for some where to live too. I am going to be going to the OKC campus and I have never lived in OKlahoma before. Please email me back at [email protected]ks