Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Help!!! Ou Housing!

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by mine44u, May 14, 2007.

1. mine44u

Pharmacy Student
    I have been accepted to OU COP of pharmacy, but I do not have any prospect of getting campus housing. Does anyone know of affordable, close-by housing? and is anyone looking for a roommate?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. OSUcowboys

Pre-Pharmacy
    Have you been accepted in Tulsa or OKC? I will be attending the Tulsa campus and I am possibly looking for a roommate. I am trying to decide if I want to live alone or get a roommate. I have been looking at different apartments around town.

4. tungywungy

tungywungy New Member

Pharmacy Student
    You should live alone first and then maybe in your p2 year, after you know most of your p1 class, find a roomate from that group. It's better off than being stuck with someone you don't like.

5. ZpackSux

ZpackSux Retired
    Banned

This mansion ought to fit right in OU....:smuggrin:

[​IMG]

6. mine44u

Pharmacy Student

very funny!

7. ZpackSux

ZpackSux Retired
    Banned

that's called the Love Shack. If someone is willing to live with you in that thing, he/she really loves you...:smuggrin:

8. golfman1985

Pharmacy Student
    i will also be going to OU next year and I am looking for some where to live too. I am going to be going to the OKC campus and I have never lived in OKlahoma before. Please email me back at [email protected]ks